By default, Snapchat won’t send any notification to the user if he or she has been blocked by someone. So, if you have doubt then you can investigate it and confirm that whether you have been blocked or not by someone. Let’s check out the way around, how can you know if someone has blocked you or not??
- How to Read Instagram Messages Secretly without them knowing
- How to hide your Instagram story from certain followers
- How to Find Out Who (Or What) Is Accessing Your Gmail
For this, First, you need to understand the privacy settings available related to Snapchat stories:
Who can view your Snapchat stories??
- My Friends – Who have followed you or present in your friend list
- Customs – You can choose people who can view your stories
You can change the privacy setting at any time from settings (gear symbol)
- Don’t Miss: How To Block Websites on Android Device [2 Ways]
Snapchat won’t send any notification to you when someone blocks you or delete you from their contact list. So, If your friend has disappeared from Snapchat and you are not able to view your friend’s story then there are three possibilities:-
- Your friend has blocked you – The person will disappear from your contact list and you won’t be able to find them using Snapchat’s search engine.
- Your friend has deleted you – The person will appear on your contact list. You can send them a picture but they won’t receive that picture message.
- Your friend has deleted his/her account
How to know who blocked me on Snapchat
If you have a recent conversation with the person then you can investigate whether a person has blocked you or not.
A. Check Your Recent Conversations with the person
- Open the SnapChat and tap on the speech bubble icon. It will open all of the conversation lists.
- If the person on which you have doubt that he or she has blocked is not appearing in the conversation list although you had a recent conversation with them.
- If the person is not appearing in the list then it may possible that he or she has blocked you but for confirmation follow the next text.
If you don’t have a recent conversation with the person then you need to investigate using the following steps.
- Must Read Article: Top 40 WhatsApp Tricks and Hacks 
B. Search the person using their Username or Full Name
First, If you search for the person who has blocked you then you won’t be able to find their account.
Second, If you search the person who has deleted you from their friend list then you will find their account and still able to send them to snap if he or she has not blocked anyone to contact them or chooses or allowed their friends to contact them. You can also view their snaps as per their privacy settings.
If the user appeared in the search result then you may find the option to Add as a Friend. It means the user has deleted you from his friend list.
- Do you know? How To Recover Permanently Deleted Emails from Gmail
C. Search person from your Friends account
If the person has blocked you then you should ask your friend to search that person from their account.
If your friend is able to find the personal account then it is clear that the person has blocked you but if he is also not able to find that person then it means the user has deleted his or her Snapchat profile.
D. Check for Snapchat Score
If you are not able to view the score of the person, on whom you have doubt that he or she has blocked you.
Some General Question and queries of people related to blocking on Snapchat. Here I am trying to explaining all the general question you may have related to block on Snapchat.
Top Tricks 4 You:
- How To Record WhatsApp Calls Automatically – Audio & Video
- Use SD Card as Default Storage for Camera’s Photos & Videos
General Frequently Asked Question
How do you send a text if someone has blocked you on SnapChat?
Answer of this question is:- You can’t send the message or snaps until they unblock you on Snapchat. There is no other option to send a text message if a person has blocked you.
Does blocking someone deletes the message you saved?
No, If you have blocked someone, their saved messages won’t get deleted automatically.
When you delete someone off Snapchat do they appear on your “added me” list?
Technically Yes, If you have deleted someone that means you are no longer following them as a result that person is still following you but you are not following them. Added me list shows all the user who has followed you but you haven’t followed back them.
How can you add someone if they have blocked you or deleted you on Snapchat?
First, if you have been blocked on Snapchat then you can’t add them, and
Second, If you have been deleted by someone that means they no longer want you to be on their contact list as a result if you try to add them, they may block you.
What happens if you block someone on Shapchat, just after sending a message them and before the read it.
- Also Read: 2 Best Way to Download | Extract All WhatsApp Group Contacts
- Also Read: How To Install Apps from Unknown Sources In Android
If I block someone on Snapchat, will they still see the last message I sent?
On this question, I practically did a research because many users say YES. But I found that if you send a message to someone and after that you blocked them then the message sent by you is went away and the user will never receive that message. So the answer is a big NO.
If I have been blocked by someone on Snapchat then their Story will appear in my stories section?
The answer is No. If a person blocks you then it means they have blocked you from viewing their story and your story also won’t appear on their Snapchat stories.
How do you know when you have been unblocked by someone on Snapchat?
From the above discussion, you can know whether you have been blocked or not by someone but there is no way to know when you have been unblocked because Snapchat doesn’t send any message or notification to you. The only way to know is to send a message to that person.
That’s all about the possible way around to know if someone has blocked you on Snapchat or not. If you have any query, feel free to ask in Comments.